Stuck in the "6-Figure Hamster Wheel"...
When I started in REI I was stuck in two “rat races”…
The first “hamster wheel” was my salary job.
The second was — like most investors— the “investor hamster wheel”.
This is where your deal generation is like a roller coaster: Where one day you’re in heaven because that fat deal is closing. The next day… after your “happy hormone” starts to settle down… the anxiety kicks in!
… You realize you have NO other deals lined up, and no other quality leads.
… You realize you can’t rely on the MLS for consistent deals.
… You realize that this inconsistency won’t pull you out of the your W-2 rat race.
Bottom line: You need more deals!
Either through having a “round the clock” flipping operation.
Or building a large enough portfolio to pay for all your family’s expenses.
But regardless of your choice…
… It’s no fun being stuck in “limbo“.
Where you don’t know whether or not you’ll have consistent cash flow someday while dealing with a W-2 job you hate.
This is EXACTLY what I struggled with and what the majority of investors are dealing with right now.
But you don’t have to live like this.
In fact, a while back, while I was away with my wife on vacation for 1 week, here’s what got done:
- “I” contracted 3 wholesale deals
- Assigned 1 for $30k
- Got a 10-unit building under contract
- Closed on a 5-unit property
Well over $100k in 1 week. But the best part is:
“I” didn’t do anything.
I didn’t make any decisions on those deals. I didn’t talk to a single seller. I didn’t talk to a single employee or agent. And all this happened while I was in Paris, France.
But this isn’t just a “1-time” event. I routinely take time off while my business is stacking equity and transaction checks for me.
Nor is this “auto-pilot” bizz exclusive to me…
For example, there’s my friend Steve Uhlig. While he was celebrating his anniversary in Mexico he messaged me this:
And Mike Dehaan, a wholesaler and investor in Spokane, WA, said this:
And Jonathan Seyfert, a full-time doctor and passive investor who said this:
(both of these BTW are CCF mastermind members)
But let me say this first…
This type of business DOES NOT happen overnight. Nor is it easy!It takes:
- Knowledge – (of marketing and the real estate industry in general)
- Sales skills – (Whether it’s you or someone else, closing skills have to be executed well)
- Marketing skills – (know what lists to pull and how to pull them, knowing how to build your local brand so that deals come to you)
- Team building skills – (To have a BUSINESS—rather than another job or being a solopreneur—we have to have good teams. And there is a skill set to this.)
- Support – (You will encounter issues and questions that need immediate help from other experienced investors)
… And most importantly it takes patience.
… Yes, it’s not cheap (low 5 figures a year… but one wholesale/flip/equity check will more than cover it).
… Yes, it’s a 12-month commitment
… Yes, it takes work and patiences to build a deal generating business
But we have the strongest success track record for building successful off-market investors and businesses. Check out our community wins below.
Wins & Reviews
from our Community!